torsdag 6 mars 2008

More layouts!



This is my first double layout, what do you think? :)

Credits: Doreen Stolz for her One Moment in Time kit.



Credits: ScrapSimple Paper Templates- Sew Torn Up, and my own kit "Night_shadow".



This layout is made by a challenge from scraputmaningen, the challenge was to be inspired by an article on spanish. I guess they liked my layout because you can see it in their blog! :-)

Credits: Doreen Stolz for her One Moment in Time addons, Isabelle Cyr aka zazou for her paperheart elements, Amy Fennell for her flowers and Roxanne Paxman for her curled template.




Credits: Doreen Stolz for her "One Moment in Time" kit and Roxanne Paxman for her curled template.



Credits: Misty Cato for her "Boyish Mischief" element, grunge brushes by Tackybrush and stitches by Nicole Hollstein, polaroids made by myself.

Inga kommentarer: